Q Leaders Tackling the Ropes Course
Student who have an interest in leadership, Q Leaders may be the answer for you! The Q Leader program is an entry level leadership program which focuses on leadership skills and development.
Through many interactive workshops, Q Leader participants will be able to implement effective leadership skills within their student club or organization and learn how to become a better leader!
Examples of Exciting Workshops
- Assessing Your Leadership Style
- Dealing With Conflict
- Servant Leadership
- Political and Civic Leadership
- Working As A Team
- Diversity & Inclusion
Leaders4Life is a leadership program for undergraduate Queens students who are interested in learning how to lead for a non-for-profit. They will also learn the importance of the Social Change Model, by learning how to make the greatest impact in their local community.
Here's just a few things the Leaders4Life participants get to partake in:
- Attend a local non-for-profit event planning meeting
- Meet with a CEO of a non-for-profit organization
- Attend a non-for-profit Board of Director's meeting
- Plan a workshop for a non-for-profit organization