Queens nominated for another national social media award
In 2010, a national college research website ranked Queens as one of America's most innovative institutions in terms of social media practices. Now, we've been nominated for a Shorty Award, which recognizes the best producers of short content on social media (categories range from Actor/Actress to Government to College).
The Shorty Award for the #college category will go to an institution of higher learning that uses Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, effectively engages with students, and - most importantly - demonstrates school spirit.
Think we deserve to be recognized? Tell the Shorty Awards why, and spread the word to everyone else who loves Queens!
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School and Google Fiber Announce Partnership to Serve Community
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners