Queens nominated for another national social media award
In 2010, a national college research website ranked Queens as one of America's most innovative institutions in terms of social media practices. Now, we've been nominated for a Shorty Award, which recognizes the best producers of short content on social media (categories range from Actor/Actress to Government to College).
The Shorty Award for the #college category will go to an institution of higher learning that uses Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, effectively engages with students, and - most importantly - demonstrates school spirit.
Think we deserve to be recognized? Tell the Shorty Awards why, and spread the word to everyone else who loves Queens!
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School
- Queens Welcomes Four More to its Growing Triathlon Team
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award