Queens nominated for another national social media award
In 2010, a national college research website ranked Queens as one of America's most innovative institutions in terms of social media practices. Now, we've been nominated for a Shorty Award, which recognizes the best producers of short content on social media (categories range from Actor/Actress to Government to College).
The Shorty Award for the #college category will go to an institution of higher learning that uses Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, effectively engages with students, and - most importantly - demonstrates school spirit.
Think we deserve to be recognized? Tell the Shorty Awards why, and spread the word to everyone else who loves Queens!
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees