Queens nominated for another national social media award
In 2010, a national college research website ranked Queens as one of America's most innovative institutions in terms of social media practices. Now, we've been nominated for a Shorty Award, which recognizes the best producers of short content on social media (categories range from Actor/Actress to Government to College).
The Shorty Award for the #college category will go to an institution of higher learning that uses Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, effectively engages with students, and - most importantly - demonstrates school spirit.
Think we deserve to be recognized? Tell the Shorty Awards why, and spread the word to everyone else who loves Queens!
- Queens announces 2015 commencement speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International
- Queens Students Raise $26,000 for St. Jude and Become Top Fundraising School in the Southeast
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete