Queens nominated for another national social media award
In 2010, a national college research website ranked Queens as one of America's most innovative institutions in terms of social media practices. Now, we've been nominated for a Shorty Award, which recognizes the best producers of short content on social media (categories range from Actor/Actress to Government to College).
The Shorty Award for the #college category will go to an institution of higher learning that uses Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, effectively engages with students, and - most importantly - demonstrates school spirit.
Think we deserve to be recognized? Tell the Shorty Awards why, and spread the word to everyone else who loves Queens!
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality