24 Hours of Booty Scholarship Awarded
24 Hours of Booty Founder Spencer Lueders and his wife Susan recently met with Queens University of Charlotte student Chris Vilela at the 24 Hours of Booty headquarters in Dilworth. Vilela is a recipient of the "Spencer and Susan Lueders 24 Hours of Booty Scholarship" in honor of The Lueders for their legacy in starting the 24-hour charity cycling event to fight cancer. The scholarship is awarded to a student at Queens who has been impacted by cancer directly or in their immediate family. 24 Hours of Booty will donate $40,000 to the scholarship fund over four years as part of the organization's 10th Anniversary Celebration in 2011.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens