24 Hours of Booty Scholarship Awarded
24 Hours of Booty Founder Spencer Lueders and his wife Susan recently met with Queens University of Charlotte student Chris Vilela at the 24 Hours of Booty headquarters in Dilworth. Vilela is a recipient of the "Spencer and Susan Lueders 24 Hours of Booty Scholarship" in honor of The Lueders for their legacy in starting the 24-hour charity cycling event to fight cancer. The scholarship is awarded to a student at Queens who has been impacted by cancer directly or in their immediate family. 24 Hours of Booty will donate $40,000 to the scholarship fund over four years as part of the organization's 10th Anniversary Celebration in 2011.
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"