24 Hours of Booty Scholarship Awarded
24 Hours of Booty Founder Spencer Lueders and his wife Susan recently met with Queens University of Charlotte student Chris Vilela at the 24 Hours of Booty headquarters in Dilworth. Vilela is a recipient of the "Spencer and Susan Lueders 24 Hours of Booty Scholarship" in honor of The Lueders for their legacy in starting the 24-hour charity cycling event to fight cancer. The scholarship is awarded to a student at Queens who has been impacted by cancer directly or in their immediate family. 24 Hours of Booty will donate $40,000 to the scholarship fund over four years as part of the organization's 10th Anniversary Celebration in 2011.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus