24 Hours of Booty Scholarship Awarded
24 Hours of Booty Founder Spencer Lueders and his wife Susan recently met with Queens University of Charlotte student Chris Vilela at the 24 Hours of Booty headquarters in Dilworth. Vilela is a recipient of the "Spencer and Susan Lueders 24 Hours of Booty Scholarship" in honor of The Lueders for their legacy in starting the 24-hour charity cycling event to fight cancer. The scholarship is awarded to a student at Queens who has been impacted by cancer directly or in their immediate family. 24 Hours of Booty will donate $40,000 to the scholarship fund over four years as part of the organization's 10th Anniversary Celebration in 2011.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers