MSAA 24 Hours of Booty Team
McColl School Alumni Association and friends create cycling team
On July 27, 2012, a team of alumni, students, staff and friends of the McColl School of Business will come together to fight cancer as a team in 24 Hours of Booty. 24 Hours of Booty is the Official 24-Hour Cycling Event of LIVESTRONGTM, and raises vital funds for local and national cancer charities. Held along the streets bordering the Queens campus, this is not a race, but "a ride with purpose."
"The university emphasizes competence, character, and commitment to community - and what better way to demonstrate those pillars than by supporting a charity event that circles the university's campus whose impact is felt both locally and nationally, " says team captain, Matthew Favreau.
Three local businesses are sponsoring the team to cover the cost of jerseys, and every dollar raised by the team will go to 24 Hours of Booty to support cancer charities, research and programs.
24 Hours of Booty is a 501c3, headquartered in Charlotte, NC. For more information on the organization, please visit: http://www.24hoursofbooty.org or contact the 24 Hours of Booty office at 704-365-4417.
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women