MSAA 24 Hours of Booty Team
McColl School Alumni Association and friends create cycling team
On July 27, 2012, a team of alumni, students, staff and friends of the McColl School of Business will come together to fight cancer as a team in 24 Hours of Booty. 24 Hours of Booty is the Official 24-Hour Cycling Event of LIVESTRONGTM, and raises vital funds for local and national cancer charities. Held along the streets bordering the Queens campus, this is not a race, but "a ride with purpose."
"The university emphasizes competence, character, and commitment to community - and what better way to demonstrate those pillars than by supporting a charity event that circles the university's campus whose impact is felt both locally and nationally, " says team captain, Matthew Favreau.
Three local businesses are sponsoring the team to cover the cost of jerseys, and every dollar raised by the team will go to 24 Hours of Booty to support cancer charities, research and programs.
24 Hours of Booty is a 501c3, headquartered in Charlotte, NC. For more information on the organization, please visit: http://www.24hoursofbooty.org or contact the 24 Hours of Booty office at 704-365-4417.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus