Al-Jazeera Research at Queens
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Chair in Communication, was among the presenters at the Arab-U.S. Association for Communication Educators from November 14 - 18 at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. At the conference, Dr. el-Nawawy released his findings from the multi-country research project he has been undertaking over the past year on Al-Jazeera English. He also participated in a panel called "The Connect Program as an Educational Model in a Global World."
- Guest Susan Crawford Discusses Civic Engagement in Technology
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Queens Chronicle wins an award as a result of design and technology advances
- The Knight School takes another step toward making Charlotte a model city for digital literacy
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Professor Mohammed el-Nawawy Releases "Egyptian Revolution 2.0"