Art History student presents research
Art History student, Hannah Caddell, presented research at an Art History Symposium held at East Carolina University on April 11. Her paper entitled "David: Master of Manipulation," explored the influence of his work in fueling propaganda for the French Revolution.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
- Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute