Art History student receives scholarship
Art History major, Hannah Caddell, received the Spirit Square Center for the Arts and Education Scholarship from Foundation for the Carolinas. The scholarship is awarded to students whom the foundation deems will have a significant impact on the arts.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- History Professor Wins Award
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together