Art student presents paper
Art history junior, Amelia Navarro, presented a paper on "The Romantic Spirit within the American South" at the Mint Museum's 22nd Annual Collegiate Art History Symposium on Sunday March 25. Her paper is now housed in the Mint Museum library collection.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- History Professor Wins Award
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together