Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
Featuring Latino artists selected by a national competition, the Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists highlights the exciting cultural and artistic contributions of Latinos in the United States. The exhibition is sponsored by Queens' Center for Latino Studies, the Department of Art and the Department of World Languages, in partnership with artist Edwin Gil and ArtSí Charlotte. ArtSí Charlotte is a community initiative that advances Latino arts and culture and facilitates connections with the arts community at large.
The exhibition is open for viewing until February 28 in the Max L. Jackson Gallery within the Watkins Building on Queens' campus. Hours are 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on weekends. Admission is free.
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships