Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
Featuring Latino artists selected by a national competition, the Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists highlights the exciting cultural and artistic contributions of Latinos in the United States. The exhibition is sponsored by Queens' Center for Latino Studies, the Department of Art and the Department of World Languages, in partnership with artist Edwin Gil and ArtSí Charlotte. ArtSí Charlotte is a community initiative that advances Latino arts and culture and facilitates connections with the arts community at large.
The exhibition is open for viewing until February 28 in the Max L. Jackson Gallery within the Watkins Building on Queens' campus. Hours are 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on weekends. Admission is free.
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu