Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
Featuring Latino artists selected by a national competition, the Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists highlights the exciting cultural and artistic contributions of Latinos in the United States. The exhibition is sponsored by Queens' Center for Latino Studies, the Department of Art and the Department of World Languages, in partnership with artist Edwin Gil and ArtSí Charlotte. ArtSí Charlotte is a community initiative that advances Latino arts and culture and facilitates connections with the arts community at large.
The exhibition is open for viewing until February 28 in the Max L. Jackson Gallery within the Watkins Building on Queens' campus. Hours are 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on weekends. Admission is free.
- The Dean's Digest - January 2015
- Alumnus Malek Jandali '97 To Premiere at Carnegie Hall
- A Master of Business
- Queens in Charlotte Magazine Coverage of SwimMAC CEO
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr
- Queens to Host Met Opera Auditions
- '13 Alumna Bree Stallings's Art to be Displayed on Billboards in Charlotte
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN