Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
Featuring Latino artists selected by a national competition, the Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists highlights the exciting cultural and artistic contributions of Latinos in the United States. The exhibition is sponsored by Queens' Center for Latino Studies, the Department of Art and the Department of World Languages, in partnership with artist Edwin Gil and ArtSí Charlotte. ArtSí Charlotte is a community initiative that advances Latino arts and culture and facilitates connections with the arts community at large.
The exhibition is open for viewing until February 28 in the Max L. Jackson Gallery within the Watkins Building on Queens' campus. Hours are 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on weekends. Admission is free.
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Alumni Reunion 2016 Welcomes Over 200 Alumni
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Scholars Luncheon Celebrates Donors and the Queens Experience
- Students Raise Over $45,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn