Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
Featuring Latino artists selected by a national competition, the Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists highlights the exciting cultural and artistic contributions of Latinos in the United States. The exhibition is sponsored by Queens' Center for Latino Studies, the Department of Art and the Department of World Languages, in partnership with artist Edwin Gil and ArtSí Charlotte. ArtSí Charlotte is a community initiative that advances Latino arts and culture and facilitates connections with the arts community at large.
The exhibition is open for viewing until February 28 in the Max L. Jackson Gallery within the Watkins Building on Queens' campus. Hours are 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on weekends. Admission is free.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook