Learning Society wins 'BOB Award'
Readers of Charlotte Magazine picked The Learning Society at Queens' lecture series as the best in the region in the 2012 BOB (Best of the Best) Awards issue.
The Learning Society at Queens provides the university and the Charlotte community with a renowned national speaker series with two events each year that are open to the public.
Past speakers have included Condoleezza Rice, Fareed Zakaria, Tom Friedman, Dr. Henry Kissinger and Robert F. Kennedy.
The Learning Society of Queens is comprised of a group of leading citizens from the Charlotte area and surrounding counties whose membership fees provide the major funding for a national speaker series held annually at Queens. Founded in 1988, The Learning Society provides Queens students, faculty and staff, and the Charlotte community with the opportunity to interact with experts on important contemporary issues and topics.
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List
- MBA and MSOD Programs Recognized in CBJ
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts