Learning Society wins 'BOB Award'
Readers of Charlotte Magazine picked The Learning Society at Queens' lecture series as the best in the region in the 2012 BOB (Best of the Best) Awards issue.
The Learning Society at Queens provides the university and the Charlotte community with a renowned national speaker series with two events each year that are open to the public.
Past speakers have included Condoleezza Rice, Fareed Zakaria, Tom Friedman, Dr. Henry Kissinger and Robert F. Kennedy.
The Learning Society of Queens is comprised of a group of leading citizens from the Charlotte area and surrounding counties whose membership fees provide the major funding for a national speaker series held annually at Queens. Founded in 1988, The Learning Society provides Queens students, faculty and staff, and the Charlotte community with the opportunity to interact with experts on important contemporary issues and topics.
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships