For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
Queens' Department of Athletics is pleased to offer season tickets for the basketball season. Season tickets, as well as single game tickets can now be purchased online. Once purchased, tickets can be printed out or held at the box office for pickup. Tickets can also be purchased directly from the Levine Center box office on game days.
"This will be a game changer for our fans," said Director of Athletics Marketing and Promotion Miller Yoho. "Not only can you purchase your tickets at a game, but now you can buy tickets online, print them out, and walk right to the gates."
For more information contact Miller Yoho at YohoM@Queens.edu
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting