Bob Whalen Presents Paper
On Saturday, October 6, Bob Whalen, of the History Department, presented a paper at the annual meeting of the German Studies Association, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Whalen's paper was entitled "Ocular Modernism: Kokoschka between Freud and Kandinsky."
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts