Bob Whalen Presents Paper
On Saturday, October 6, Bob Whalen, of the History Department, presented a paper at the annual meeting of the German Studies Association, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Whalen's paper was entitled "Ocular Modernism: Kokoschka between Freud and Kandinsky."
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award
- Artists Visit Queens, Inspire Students
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences
- Refugee Discussion Provides Timely, Helpful Insight into Refugee Resettlement