Bob Whalen Presents Paper
On Saturday, October 6, Bob Whalen, of the History Department, presented a paper at the annual meeting of the German Studies Association, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Whalen's paper was entitled "Ocular Modernism: Kokoschka between Freud and Kandinsky."
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- History Professor Wins Award
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together