Bob Whalen Presents Paper
06/15/13 - On June 15, Bob Whalen of the History Department presented a paper at the International Thomas Merton Society bi-annual conference held at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut. Dr. Whalen's paper was entitled, "Merton, Teilhard de Chardin, and the Dawning of the Divine Light."
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens