Bob Whalen Presents Paper
06/15/13 - On June 15, Bob Whalen of the History Department presented a paper at the International Thomas Merton Society bi-annual conference held at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut. Dr. Whalen's paper was entitled, "Merton, Teilhard de Chardin, and the Dawning of the Divine Light."
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.