Bob Whalen Presents Paper
06/15/13 - On June 15, Bob Whalen of the History Department presented a paper at the International Thomas Merton Society bi-annual conference held at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut. Dr. Whalen's paper was entitled, "Merton, Teilhard de Chardin, and the Dawning of the Divine Light."
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success