Boost your business acumen with The McColl School's Food for Thought series
McColl School of Business launches "Food for Thought" lunchtime classes
Free mini-classes held at Duke Energy designed to enlighten and empower with practical, timely information
The McColl School of Business at Queens University of Charlotte is offering the "Food for Thought" lunchtime seminar series at Duke Energy uptown.
From why mission statements matter to making top management more effective, the series of hour-long mini-classes offers relevant, timely information you can put to work immediately in your organization. The classes will be taught by top McColl School faculty, and the series is free with lunches provided.
Future topics will include:
- What is real business strategy?
- How to leverage creativity
- Coaching for results
- Understanding the economy
- Moving forward strategically
- Managing conflict
Want to go?
Food for Thought: The McColl School at Noon
When: Noon to 1 p.m. Please arrive a few minutes early to select your lunch.
Where: Uptown, in Duke Energy's Paul Anderson Auditorium, first floor, 400 S. Tryon St.
Register in advance: www.mccollschool.edu and click on Food For Thought.
The McColl School of Business offers professional and executive MBA programs, a master of science degree in organization development, coaching certificate program and executive education programs customized to meet the specific needs of companies in our region. All are taught close to Uptown, on the campus of Queens University of Charlotte in Myers Park.
Queens is a private, co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated comprehensive university with a commitment to both liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, Queens serves approximately 2,500 undergraduate and graduate students through its College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Presbyterian School of Nursing, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the School of Communication and Hayworth College for Adult Studies.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Office of Marketing & Community Relations
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
|Royals Athletics Contact:
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm