The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
Queens congratulates the winners of this year's high school business case competition. The eight finalists from NC, SC, GA, CT, MD and WV received a combined $80,000 in scholarships from the McColl School of Business. Each student submitted a written analysis of a business case. Eight finalists were selected to present their work in person on Saturday, March 15.
The winner was Shane Devine of Connecticut, followed by Vitthal Parker of North Carolina, and in third place, Allison Caldwell of West Virginia. The business case competition is a unique way to give Queens' best and brightest applicants a meaningful classroom experience where they interact with business school faculty and learn the methodology of a business case. We look forward to seeing these outstanding students at Queens in the fall!
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association