The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
Queens congratulates the winners of this year's high school business case competition. The eight finalists from NC, SC, GA, CT, MD and WV received a combined $80,000 in scholarships from the McColl School of Business. Each student submitted a written analysis of a business case. Eight finalists were selected to present their work in person on Saturday, March 15.
The winner was Shane Devine of Connecticut, followed by Vitthal Parker of North Carolina, and in third place, Allison Caldwell of West Virginia. The business case competition is a unique way to give Queens' best and brightest applicants a meaningful classroom experience where they interact with business school faculty and learn the methodology of a business case. We look forward to seeing these outstanding students at Queens in the fall!
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln