The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
Queens congratulates the winners of this year's high school business case competition. The eight finalists from NC, SC, GA, CT, MD and WV received a combined $80,000 in scholarships from the McColl School of Business. Each student submitted a written analysis of a business case. Eight finalists were selected to present their work in person on Saturday, March 15.
The winner was Shane Devine of Connecticut, followed by Vitthal Parker of North Carolina, and in third place, Allison Caldwell of West Virginia. The business case competition is a unique way to give Queens' best and brightest applicants a meaningful classroom experience where they interact with business school faculty and learn the methodology of a business case. We look forward to seeing these outstanding students at Queens in the fall!
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Alumni Reunion 2016 Welcomes Over 200 Alumni
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Scholars Luncheon Celebrates Donors and the Queens Experience
- Students Raise Over $45,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Affirming Queens' Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion