The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
Queens congratulates the winners of this year's high school business case competition. The eight finalists from NC, SC, GA, CT, MD and WV received a combined $80,000 in scholarships from the McColl School of Business. Each student submitted a written analysis of a business case. Eight finalists were selected to present their work in person on Saturday, March 15.
The winner was Shane Devine of Connecticut, followed by Vitthal Parker of North Carolina, and in third place, Allison Caldwell of West Virginia. The business case competition is a unique way to give Queens' best and brightest applicants a meaningful classroom experience where they interact with business school faculty and learn the methodology of a business case. We look forward to seeing these outstanding students at Queens in the fall!
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student