The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
Queens congratulates the winners of this year's high school business case competition. The eight finalists from NC, SC, GA, CT, MD and WV received a combined $80,000 in scholarships from the McColl School of Business. Each student submitted a written analysis of a business case. Eight finalists were selected to present their work in person on Saturday, March 15.
The winner was Shane Devine of Connecticut, followed by Vitthal Parker of North Carolina, and in third place, Allison Caldwell of West Virginia. The business case competition is a unique way to give Queens' best and brightest applicants a meaningful classroom experience where they interact with business school faculty and learn the methodology of a business case. We look forward to seeing these outstanding students at Queens in the fall!
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie