MBA Programs Ranked Fifth in North America by CEO Magazine
CEO Magazine has ranked Queens' executive and professional MBA programs fifth in North America.
"We are delighted to hear the news," said Dr. Ron Shiffler, dean of the McColl School of Business. "These rankings show what we already know of the McColl School: one of the best MBA programs in North America is available right here in Charlotte."
Unlike some MBA rankings that focus on inputs such as average GMAT scores or outputs such as average starting salary after graduation, the CEO Magazine rankings weigh faculty qualifications and faculty-to-student ratios more heavily. In addition, CEO Magazine interviewed McColl School students and alumni to get a sense of the McColl School culture. Other key criteria included average work experience, class size, international diversity, study abroad options, and accreditation. These global rankings were compiled by the International Graduate Forum (IGF).
"McColl School faculty bring their corporate experiences and real world orientations into our classrooms, and that is rarely factored into some other business school rankings," said Dean Shiffler. "Our students and graduates tell us over and over about the impact of individual faculty on their careers. It is nice to earn external validation for these intangible, yet critical, success factors."
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- MBA and MSOD Programs Recognized in CBJ
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women