Campus Network Systems are temporarily down
Campus network systems such as email, Moodle, myQueens and JICS will be down from the morning of Friday, July 6 through midnight on Sunday, July 8 due to scheduled upgrades within the Data Center. We apologize for this inconvenience. Once these upgrades are complete, these services will be available.
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte