Campus Network Systems are temporarily down
Campus network systems such as email, Moodle, myQueens and JICS will be down from the morning of Friday, July 6 through midnight on Sunday, July 8 due to scheduled upgrades within the Data Center. We apologize for this inconvenience. Once these upgrades are complete, these services will be available.
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading