Campus Network Systems are temporarily down
Campus network systems such as email, Moodle, myQueens and JICS will be down from the morning of Friday, July 6 through midnight on Sunday, July 8 due to scheduled upgrades within the Data Center. We apologize for this inconvenience. Once these upgrades are complete, these services will be available.
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together