Queens University of Charlotte is actively recruiting for all of the positions posted below.
- Assistant Professor, American Politics, College of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant Professor, Biology, College of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant Professor, Music, College of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Music Therapy, College of Arts & Sciences
- Lecturer, Biology, College of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting, McColl School of Business
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Finance, McColl School of Business
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Strategy, McColl School of Business
- Assistant Professor, Digital Media Production, Knight School of Communication
- Assistant Professor, Digital Media Studies, Knight School of Communication
Only candidates who best match requirements of the job will be contacted. Positions are removed from the website once an offer is extended and accepted, or when a sufficient candidate pool is identified. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are unable to personally respond to individual inquiries. We respectfully request no calls or emails to inquire about the status of your submission.
Queens values campus diversity and demonstrates this in campus initiatives; we encourage members of historically under-represented groups to apply for positions, and we seek candidates who will contribute to the climate and body of diversity at the university.
Queens University of Charlotte is an equal opportunity employer and is firmly committed to supporting and celebrating all forms of diversity. Queens does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex (including pregnancy, child birth and conditions related to pregnancy or child birth), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, disability, political beliefs, veteran status, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law in the administration of its educational and admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, employment and hiring policies, or other university-administered programs. Any applicant for employment who needs any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act should contact the Director of Human Resources at 704-337-2297 or email@example.com.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, employment is contingent upon new employees providing documents verifying U.S. citizenship or, for aliens, documents verifying legal permission to work in the United States. After an offer has been extended and accepted, Queens University of Charlotte conducts confidential background investigations on new employees as part of the hiring process. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of the background check. An applicant's acceptability for positions requiring use of a University vehicle is contingent upon verification of a valid driver's license as well as a driving record that meets the requirements of the University's Risk Management Policy.