Charles Israel, Jr. Has Short Story Published
Charles Israel, Jr., of the English Department has a short story, "Tennis in a Dozen Easy Lessons," in the current issue of The Cortland Review. You can read the story here.
- Flipping Works!
- Dr. Hernandez to Present
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Dr. Mullis Presents Paper
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!