Charlie Reed's book mentioned
Charlie Reed's book, Maritime Traders in the Ancient Greek World (2003), has been mentioned in two impressive locations recently. His book is suggested for further reading in Chapter 13 (Greece in the Fourth Century) of Nancy Demand's, A History of Ancient Greece in its Mediterranean Context. His book also appears on Oxford's Faculty Booklist on European History 776 B.C. - A.D. 69 in "The Ancient Economy" section.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts