Charlie Reed's book mentioned
Charlie Reed's book, Maritime Traders in the Ancient Greek World (2003), has been mentioned in two impressive locations recently. His book is suggested for further reading in Chapter 13 (Greece in the Fourth Century) of Nancy Demand's, A History of Ancient Greece in its Mediterranean Context. His book also appears on Oxford's Faculty Booklist on European History 776 B.C. - A.D. 69 in "The Ancient Economy" section.
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr