Charlie Reed's book mentioned
Charlie Reed's book, Maritime Traders in the Ancient Greek World (2003), has been mentioned in two impressive locations recently. His book is suggested for further reading in Chapter 13 (Greece in the Fourth Century) of Nancy Demand's, A History of Ancient Greece in its Mediterranean Context. His book also appears on Oxford's Faculty Booklist on European History 776 B.C. - A.D. 69 in "The Ancient Economy" section.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient
- Composer Malek Jandali '97 Discusses the Importance of His Liberal Arts Education
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States