Charlie Reed's book mentioned
Charlie Reed's book, Maritime Traders in the Ancient Greek World (2003), has been mentioned in two impressive locations recently. His book is suggested for further reading in Chapter 13 (Greece in the Fourth Century) of Nancy Demand's, A History of Ancient Greece in its Mediterranean Context. His book also appears on Oxford's Faculty Booklist on European History 776 B.C. - A.D. 69 in "The Ancient Economy" section.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings