Charlie Reed's book mentioned
Charlie Reed's book, Maritime Traders in the Ancient Greek World (2003), has been mentioned in two impressive locations recently. His book is suggested for further reading in Chapter 13 (Greece in the Fourth Century) of Nancy Demand's, A History of Ancient Greece in its Mediterranean Context. His book also appears on Oxford's Faculty Booklist on European History 776 B.C. - A.D. 69 in "The Ancient Economy" section.
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award
- Artists Visit Queens, Inspire Students
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences