Charlotte Eagles and Lady Eagles to play on Dickson Field at the Queens Sports Complex
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Charlotte Eagles and Charlotte Lady Eagles soccer clubs are excited to announce that Dickson Field at the Queens University of Charlotte Sports Complex (located at Marion Diehl Park off Tyvola Road) will serve as their home for the 2013 USL PRO and W-League seasons. The Queens Sports Complex boasts 65 acres including a championship field, meeting and events spaces, state-of-the-art training facilities and locker rooms.
"Queens is doing a marvelous job building quality athletic facilities. We are honored to be partnering with them as they grow and build the university," Eagles' General Manager Tom Engstrom said. "Fans will enjoy the stadium atmosphere, the width of the field [76 yards] and the easy access off of I-77 and Tyvola Road."
"We look forward to partnering with such outstanding and well-respected organizations such as the Charlotte Eagles and Lady Eagles for this upcoming season. The Queens Sports Complex and Dickson Field will provide a family friendly atmosphere that everyone can enjoy," said Jeannie King, Director of Athletics at Queens University of Charlotte.
The Eagles, who compete in the highly competitive USL PRO, kick off their regular season in April and continue through late August. The Lady Eagles will kick off the defense of their South Atlantic Division title in May. For ticket info contact Ben Ressler at 704-841-8644 ext. 27, or email@example.com.Take a virtual tour of the Queens Sports Complex.
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International