Charlotte Magazine Highlights a Tree on Queens' Campus
Charlotte Magazine's August issue features an article on the heart and soul of Charlotte: its trees. The most majestic ginkgo biloba tree on Queens' campus makes for the beautiful cover photo of the magazine. This is the same tree so many people have come to love in the fall when it turns brilliant shades of yellow and then steadily loses its leaves so the ground is covered in a yellow blanket.
The tree is special to Queens and to Charlotte because it is also considered one of the city's "Treasure Trees," due to its outstanding size, old age and historical significance.
Learn more about Charlotteans' love of the city's tree and read the full article,"Rooted: Trees Give the City Its Soul."
- Q&A With Dean Richard Mathieu of the McColl School of Business
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community