Charlotte Magazine Highlights a Tree on Queens' Campus
Charlotte Magazine's August issue features an article on the heart and soul of Charlotte: its trees. The most majestic ginkgo biloba tree on Queens' campus makes for the beautiful cover photo of the magazine. This is the same tree so many people have come to love in the fall when it turns brilliant shades of yellow and then steadily loses its leaves so the ground is covered in a yellow blanket.
The tree is special to Queens and to Charlotte because it is also considered one of the city's "Treasure Trees," due to its outstanding size, old age and historical significance.
Learn more about Charlotteans' love of the city's tree and read the full article,"Rooted: Trees Give the City Its Soul."
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"