Charlotte Magazine Highlights a Tree on Queens' Campus
Charlotte Magazine's August issue features an article on the heart and soul of Charlotte: its trees. The most majestic ginkgo biloba tree on Queens' campus makes for the beautiful cover photo of the magazine. This is the same tree so many people have come to love in the fall when it turns brilliant shades of yellow and then steadily loses its leaves so the ground is covered in a yellow blanket.
The tree is special to Queens and to Charlotte because it is also considered one of the city's "Treasure Trees," due to its outstanding size, old age and historical significance.
Learn more about Charlotteans' love of the city's tree and read the full article,"Rooted: Trees Give the City Its Soul."
- Flipping Works!
- Dr. Hernandez to Present
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Dr. Mullis Presents Paper
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!