Charlotte Magazine Highlights a Tree on Queens' Campus
Charlotte Magazine's August issue features an article on the heart and soul of Charlotte: its trees. The most majestic ginkgo biloba tree on Queens' campus makes for the beautiful cover photo of the magazine. This is the same tree so many people have come to love in the fall when it turns brilliant shades of yellow and then steadily loses its leaves so the ground is covered in a yellow blanket.
The tree is special to Queens and to Charlotte because it is also considered one of the city's "Treasure Trees," due to its outstanding size, old age and historical significance.
Learn more about Charlotteans' love of the city's tree and read the full article,"Rooted: Trees Give the City Its Soul."
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors