Cherie Clark Presents at Conference
Dr. Nancy Johnson, Dr. Christine Allegretti, and Dr. Cherie Clark presented a symposium titled "One, Two, Three, Go: A Developmental Approach to Improving Success in Research Methods" at the American Psychological Association Best Practices for the Teaching of Psychology conference in Atlanta, Georgia. The symposium highlighted the developmental sequence of courses in the Psychology curriculum that prepares students for learning to conduct research studies and to write APA style research papers.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus