Cherie Clark Presents at Conference
Dr. Nancy Johnson, Dr. Christine Allegretti, and Dr. Cherie Clark presented a symposium titled "One, Two, Three, Go: A Developmental Approach to Improving Success in Research Methods" at the American Psychological Association Best Practices for the Teaching of Psychology conference in Atlanta, Georgia. The symposium highlighted the developmental sequence of courses in the Psychology curriculum that prepares students for learning to conduct research studies and to write APA style research papers.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook