Cherie Clark Presents at Conference
Dr. Nancy Johnson, Dr. Christine Allegretti, and Dr. Cherie Clark presented a symposium titled "One, Two, Three, Go: A Developmental Approach to Improving Success in Research Methods" at the American Psychological Association Best Practices for the Teaching of Psychology conference in Atlanta, Georgia. The symposium highlighted the developmental sequence of courses in the Psychology curriculum that prepares students for learning to conduct research studies and to write APA style research papers.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success