Cherie Clark Presents at Conference
Dr. Nancy Johnson, Dr. Christine Allegretti, and Dr. Cherie Clark presented a symposium titled "One, Two, Three, Go: A Developmental Approach to Improving Success in Research Methods" at the American Psychological Association Best Practices for the Teaching of Psychology conference in Atlanta, Georgia. The symposium highlighted the developmental sequence of courses in the Psychology curriculum that prepares students for learning to conduct research studies and to write APA style research papers.
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014