Cherie Clark Presents at Conference
Dr. Nancy Johnson, Dr. Christine Allegretti, and Dr. Cherie Clark presented a symposium titled "One, Two, Three, Go: A Developmental Approach to Improving Success in Research Methods" at the American Psychological Association Best Practices for the Teaching of Psychology conference in Atlanta, Georgia. The symposium highlighted the developmental sequence of courses in the Psychology curriculum that prepares students for learning to conduct research studies and to write APA style research papers.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article