Cheryl Murray presents at convention
Dr. Cheryl Murray, adjunct professor of linguistics, presented at the TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) International Convention in Philadelphia, Pa. on March 29. Entitled "Learning outside the language classroom while attending English language programs," the session reflected research conducted at the ELS Language Center, which is affiliated with Queens.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts