Cheryl Murray presents at convention
Dr. Cheryl Murray, adjunct professor of linguistics, presented at the TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) International Convention in Philadelphia, Pa. on March 29. Entitled "Learning outside the language classroom while attending English language programs," the session reflected research conducted at the ELS Language Center, which is affiliated with Queens.
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project