Cheryl Murray presents at convention
Dr. Cheryl Murray, adjunct professor of linguistics, presented at the TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) International Convention in Philadelphia, Pa. on March 29. Entitled "Learning outside the language classroom while attending English language programs," the session reflected research conducted at the ELS Language Center, which is affiliated with Queens.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
- Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute