Cheryl Pulliam Presented at Conference
On Friday, September 14, Cheryl Pulliam, McColl School of Business, and director of SELA, presented at the "Building Principals' Capacity to Coach Professional Learning Teams" conference held in Des Moines, Iowa. The conference was sponsored by the Midwest Regional Educational Laboratory, a division of the American Institutes of Research. Cheryl discussed the School Executive Leadership Academy at Queens as part of the national perspective concerning building principal leadership capacity.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens