Cheryl Pulliam Presented at Conference
On Friday, September 14, Cheryl Pulliam, McColl School of Business, and director of SELA, presented at the "Building Principals' Capacity to Coach Professional Learning Teams" conference held in Des Moines, Iowa. The conference was sponsored by the Midwest Regional Educational Laboratory, a division of the American Institutes of Research. Cheryl discussed the School Executive Leadership Academy at Queens as part of the national perspective concerning building principal leadership capacity.
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.