Cheryl Pulliam Presented at Conference
On Friday, September 14, Cheryl Pulliam, McColl School of Business, and director of SELA, presented at the "Building Principals' Capacity to Coach Professional Learning Teams" conference held in Des Moines, Iowa. The conference was sponsored by the Midwest Regional Educational Laboratory, a division of the American Institutes of Research. Cheryl discussed the School Executive Leadership Academy at Queens as part of the national perspective concerning building principal leadership capacity.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers