Cheryl Pulliam Presented at Conference
On Friday, September 14, Cheryl Pulliam, McColl School of Business, and director of SELA, presented at the "Building Principals' Capacity to Coach Professional Learning Teams" conference held in Des Moines, Iowa. The conference was sponsored by the Midwest Regional Educational Laboratory, a division of the American Institutes of Research. Cheryl discussed the School Executive Leadership Academy at Queens as part of the national perspective concerning building principal leadership capacity.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits