Cheryl Pulliam Presented at Conference
On Friday, September 14, Cheryl Pulliam, McColl School of Business, and director of SELA, presented at the "Building Principals' Capacity to Coach Professional Learning Teams" conference held in Des Moines, Iowa. The conference was sponsored by the Midwest Regional Educational Laboratory, a division of the American Institutes of Research. Cheryl discussed the School Executive Leadership Academy at Queens as part of the national perspective concerning building principal leadership capacity.
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost