Online Access for Opportunities
Queens students and alumni can access jobs and internships for a wide variety of fields on College Central Network (CCN). This free service allows local, national, and international employers to post positions exclusively for the Queens community.
Students and alumni can search for jobs and internships, upload a resume, create a portfolio, apply directly online for opportunities, and access career information and videos at www.collegecentral.com/queens
CCN is a job posting service used by many colleges and universities around the country. The Internships & Career Programs office at Queens is proud to offer yet another way for Queens students and alumni to search for job opportunities.
For details about our career services, current students are encouraged to check out the new Internships & Career programs portal page this fall. Alumni and employers are welcome to visit our webpage at www.queens.edu/internships and click on our "Services for Alumni" or "Services for Employers" tabs for more information.
- Dr. Bennett Presents at Conference
- Rogers Hall Receives Prestigious Architectural Award
- Bob Whalen Presents Paper
- Queens Receives ArtSí’s Community Partner Award
- John Bennett at National Conference
- Harry Bowen on Channel 14
- Queens University Of Charlotte Introduces Online Master Of Science In Nursing
- Tiny preemies get a boost from live music therapy
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013