Collegiate 100 Induction Ceremony
Queens inducted its second group of students into the Collegiate 100 on Sunday, October 7, 2012. The Collegiate 100 is comprised of students on college and university campuses across America who shares common goals with the sponsoring 100 Black Men of America, Inc. chapter. Collegiate 100 are a select group of students committed to volunteerism and improving the community through mentoring and being positive role models for young African-American youth. The mission is to support the sponsoring chapter, 100 Black Men of Greater Charlotte, in their efforts to nurture and enhance the growth and development of young African-American males.
The vision is the ensure the future of the 100 Black Men of America chapters by developing a pipeline of exceptional young African-American male leaders who responsibly and proactively serve their homes, schools and communities. Queens is proud to have the first Collegiate 100 Chapter in Charlotte.
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm