This May marked the 153rd Commencement at Queens University of Charlotte.
Six graduates of the Knight School of Communication were honored in the Hayworth College Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony, Thursday, May 3st. Jason Sirmon '12, graduate of the Knight School, introduced commencement speakers during the ceremony. Eleven students received their Master of Arts degrees from the Knight School of Communication at the Graduate Commencement Ceremony on Friday, May 4th. During the Traditional Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 5th, the Knight School of Communication awarded 44 degrees in Communication.
Congratulations to all 2012 graduates and their families.
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association