This May marked the 153rd Commencement at Queens University of Charlotte.
Six graduates of the Knight School of Communication were honored in the Hayworth College Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony, Thursday, May 3st. Jason Sirmon '12, graduate of the Knight School, introduced commencement speakers during the ceremony. Eleven students received their Master of Arts degrees from the Knight School of Communication at the Graduate Commencement Ceremony on Friday, May 4th. During the Traditional Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 5th, the Knight School of Communication awarded 44 degrees in Communication.
Congratulations to all 2012 graduates and their families.
- On Giving Tuesday, Queens students bond with the homeless community
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study
- Charles Israel Has a Recent Story Published
- Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
- There's a new club in town, and it's making a big splash on campus