This May marked the 153rd Commencement at Queens University of Charlotte.
Six graduates of the Knight School of Communication were honored in the Hayworth College Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony, Thursday, May 3st. Jason Sirmon '12, graduate of the Knight School, introduced commencement speakers during the ceremony. Eleven students received their Master of Arts degrees from the Knight School of Communication at the Graduate Commencement Ceremony on Friday, May 4th. During the Traditional Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 5th, the Knight School of Communication awarded 44 degrees in Communication.
Congratulations to all 2012 graduates and their families.
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations