This May marked the 153rd Commencement at Queens University of Charlotte.
Six graduates of the Knight School of Communication were honored in the Hayworth College Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony, Thursday, May 3st. Jason Sirmon '12, graduate of the Knight School, introduced commencement speakers during the ceremony. Eleven students received their Master of Arts degrees from the Knight School of Communication at the Graduate Commencement Ceremony on Friday, May 4th. During the Traditional Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 5th, the Knight School of Communication awarded 44 degrees in Communication.
Congratulations to all 2012 graduates and their families.
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements