Communication Conference Features Knight School Faculty & Students
10/09/12 - Two faculty members, one undergraduate student, and one graduate student/staff member represented the Knight School at the annual Carolinas Communication Conference Oct. 5-6 at Rose Hill Estate in Aiken, SC. Grad student and Knight School community coordinator Jennifer Hull was a finalist for the Mary Jarrard graduate paper prize for her paper on building community by blogging. In a competitively selected Great Ideas for Teaching Students (GIFTS) session, undergraduate student Ralitsa Francois helped Dr. Alexis Carriero present a paper on the Digital Citizenship initiative in Core, and Dr. Leanne Pupchek shared her experience and materials for teaching decidedly untechnological Feminist Approaches to Media.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"