Communication Conference Features Knight School Faculty & Students
10/09/12 - Two faculty members, one undergraduate student, and one graduate student/staff member represented the Knight School at the annual Carolinas Communication Conference Oct. 5-6 at Rose Hill Estate in Aiken, SC. Grad student and Knight School community coordinator Jennifer Hull was a finalist for the Mary Jarrard graduate paper prize for her paper on building community by blogging. In a competitively selected Great Ideas for Teaching Students (GIFTS) session, undergraduate student Ralitsa Francois helped Dr. Alexis Carriero present a paper on the Digital Citizenship initiative in Core, and Dr. Leanne Pupchek shared her experience and materials for teaching decidedly untechnological Feminist Approaches to Media.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu