Communication Conference Features Knight School Faculty & Students
10/09/12 - Two faculty members, one undergraduate student, and one graduate student/staff member represented the Knight School at the annual Carolinas Communication Conference Oct. 5-6 at Rose Hill Estate in Aiken, SC. Grad student and Knight School community coordinator Jennifer Hull was a finalist for the Mary Jarrard graduate paper prize for her paper on building community by blogging. In a competitively selected Great Ideas for Teaching Students (GIFTS) session, undergraduate student Ralitsa Francois helped Dr. Alexis Carriero present a paper on the Digital Citizenship initiative in Core, and Dr. Leanne Pupchek shared her experience and materials for teaching decidedly untechnological Feminist Approaches to Media.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook