Communication Conference Features Knight School Faculty & Students
10/09/12 - Two faculty members, one undergraduate student, and one graduate student/staff member represented the Knight School at the annual Carolinas Communication Conference Oct. 5-6 at Rose Hill Estate in Aiken, SC. Grad student and Knight School community coordinator Jennifer Hull was a finalist for the Mary Jarrard graduate paper prize for her paper on building community by blogging. In a competitively selected Great Ideas for Teaching Students (GIFTS) session, undergraduate student Ralitsa Francois helped Dr. Alexis Carriero present a paper on the Digital Citizenship initiative in Core, and Dr. Leanne Pupchek shared her experience and materials for teaching decidedly untechnological Feminist Approaches to Media.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week