Communication Conference Features Knight School Faculty & Students
10/09/12 - Two faculty members, one undergraduate student, and one graduate student/staff member represented the Knight School at the annual Carolinas Communication Conference Oct. 5-6 at Rose Hill Estate in Aiken, SC. Grad student and Knight School community coordinator Jennifer Hull was a finalist for the Mary Jarrard graduate paper prize for her paper on building community by blogging. In a competitively selected Great Ideas for Teaching Students (GIFTS) session, undergraduate student Ralitsa Francois helped Dr. Alexis Carriero present a paper on the Digital Citizenship initiative in Core, and Dr. Leanne Pupchek shared her experience and materials for teaching decidedly untechnological Feminist Approaches to Media.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article