Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, Art Department Chair, co-chaired a session on Humanistic Research and Literacies and presented a paper on "Taking a New Look at Visual Literacy: A Humane Approach" to the HERA (Humanities Education and Research Association) Conference in Washington, D.C. on Fenbruary 27, 2014.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"