Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, Art Department Chair, co-chaired a session on Humanistic Research and Literacies and presented a paper on "Taking a New Look at Visual Literacy: A Humane Approach" to the HERA (Humanities Education and Research Association) Conference in Washington, D.C. on Fenbruary 27, 2014.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week