Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, Art Department Chair, co-chaired a session on Humanistic Research and Literacies and presented a paper on "Taking a New Look at Visual Literacy: A Humane Approach" to the HERA (Humanities Education and Research Association) Conference in Washington, D.C. on Fenbruary 27, 2014.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List