Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, Art Department Chair, co-chaired a session on Humanistic Research and Literacies and presented a paper on "Taking a New Look at Visual Literacy: A Humane Approach" to the HERA (Humanities Education and Research Association) Conference in Washington, D.C. on Fenbruary 27, 2014.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers