Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, Art Department Chair, co-chaired a session on Humanistic Research and Literacies and presented a paper on "Taking a New Look at Visual Literacy: A Humane Approach" to the HERA (Humanities Education and Research Association) Conference in Washington, D.C. on Fenbruary 27, 2014.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu