Event InformationBack to Event Listings
Cyberbullying: What it is and how to stop it!March 21, 2013 11:00 AM - 12:00 PMCornwell Learning Center: 2001 Selwyn Avenue, Charlotte, N.C.
With Notre Dame's cyberbullying crisis with their star football player, Manti Te'o, getting media attention at the beginning of the year, people are seeing how cyberbullying comes in many forms. Join us for this free one-hour session on how to spot the signs of cyberbullying and how to help others who are suffering from cyberbullying.
Who should attend?
The workshop is geared towards adults 50+ who want to learn more about cyberbullying. This workshop is intended for people who want to learn how to protect themselves and their loved ones online.
- Learn what cyberbullying is.
- Learn the different forms of cyberbullying.
- Learn the signs of cyberbullying.
- Learn about hoaxes, harassment and identity theft.
- Learn how to protect yourself and loved ones from cyberbullies.