DM3C Live hosted by the Knight School
To help increase digital and media literacy in the Charlotte community, the Knight School hosted its first “best minds” forum called DM3C/Live last week. The forum brought in participants from across the United States such as Dan Gillmor, author of Mediactive and Dr. David Considine, founder of the nation's first Master's program in media literacy at Appalachian State University.
These participants gathered for two days to discuss how teachers, institutions and organizations increase digital and media literacy in the community and how these entities teach the community 21st century skills. To read part of the conversation follow #DM3Cclt on Twitter.
- Q&A With Dean Richard Mathieu of the McColl School of Business
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder