DM3C Live hosted by the Knight School
To help increase digital and media literacy in the Charlotte community, the Knight School hosted its first “best minds” forum called DM3C/Live last week. The forum brought in participants from across the United States such as Dan Gillmor, author of Mediactive and Dr. David Considine, founder of the nation's first Master's program in media literacy at Appalachian State University.
These participants gathered for two days to discuss how teachers, institutions and organizations increase digital and media literacy in the community and how these entities teach the community 21st century skills. To read part of the conversation follow #DM3Cclt on Twitter.
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success
- Chi Omega Raises $6,000 to Grant a Little Girl's Wish
- Students Present Geospatial Science Projects to Charlotte Community Officials