DM3C Live hosted by the Knight School
To help increase digital and media literacy in the Charlotte community, the Knight School hosted its first “best minds” forum called DM3C/Live last week. The forum brought in participants from across the United States such as Dan Gillmor, author of Mediactive and Dr. David Considine, founder of the nation's first Master's program in media literacy at Appalachian State University.
These participants gathered for two days to discuss how teachers, institutions and organizations increase digital and media literacy in the community and how these entities teach the community 21st century skills. To read part of the conversation follow #DM3Cclt on Twitter.
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- The Friends of the Library Welcomed Award Winning Authors To Campus
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street