DM3C Live hosted by the Knight School
To help increase digital and media literacy in the Charlotte community, the Knight School hosted its first “best minds” forum called DM3C/Live last week. The forum brought in participants from across the United States such as Dan Gillmor, author of Mediactive and Dr. David Considine, founder of the nation's first Master's program in media literacy at Appalachian State University.
These participants gathered for two days to discuss how teachers, institutions and organizations increase digital and media literacy in the community and how these entities teach the community 21st century skills. To read part of the conversation follow #DM3Cclt on Twitter.
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.