DM3C Live hosted by the Knight School
To help increase digital and media literacy in the Charlotte community, the Knight School hosted its first “best minds” forum called DM3C/Live last week. The forum brought in participants from across the United States such as Dan Gillmor, author of Mediactive and Dr. David Considine, founder of the nation's first Master's program in media literacy at Appalachian State University.
These participants gathered for two days to discuss how teachers, institutions and organizations increase digital and media literacy in the community and how these entities teach the community 21st century skills. To read part of the conversation follow #DM3Cclt on Twitter.
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum