Digital Technologies: Early Adaptor or Left Behind?
The Knight School of Communication launched a colloquium series, the first of which was led by Dr. Alexis Carreiro on Tuesday, October 11, at 11 a.m. in Dana 110. The topic for this session was “Early Adopters or Left Behind: How do scholars balance between academic reflection of – and adoption of – digital technologies?” The Queens community was invited to attend and participate in this discussion.
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu