Digital Technologies: Early Adaptor or Left Behind?
The Knight School of Communication launched a colloquium series, the first of which was led by Dr. Alexis Carreiro on Tuesday, October 11, at 11 a.m. in Dana 110. The topic for this session was “Early Adopters or Left Behind: How do scholars balance between academic reflection of – and adoption of – digital technologies?” The Queens community was invited to attend and participate in this discussion.
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements