Digital Technologies: Early Adaptor or Left Behind?
The Knight School of Communication launched a colloquium series, the first of which was led by Dr. Alexis Carreiro on Tuesday, October 11, at 11 a.m. in Dana 110. The topic for this session was “Early Adopters or Left Behind: How do scholars balance between academic reflection of – and adoption of – digital technologies?” The Queens community was invited to attend and participate in this discussion.
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility