Digital Technologies: Early Adaptor or Left Behind?
The Knight School of Communication launched a colloquium series, the first of which was led by Dr. Alexis Carreiro on Tuesday, October 11, at 11 a.m. in Dana 110. The topic for this session was “Early Adopters or Left Behind: How do scholars balance between academic reflection of – and adoption of – digital technologies?” The Queens community was invited to attend and participate in this discussion.
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing