Digital Technologies: Early Adaptor or Left Behind?
The Knight School of Communication launched a colloquium series, the first of which was led by Dr. Alexis Carreiro on Tuesday, October 11, at 11 a.m. in Dana 110. The topic for this session was “Early Adopters or Left Behind: How do scholars balance between academic reflection of – and adoption of – digital technologies?” The Queens community was invited to attend and participate in this discussion.
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- World of Work classes give students an edge in the job market
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published