Do All Religions Lead to Salvation?
(From PBS Religion and Ethics Newsletter)
"The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has released its second report on the "U.S. Religious Landscape Survey," examining the diversity of Americans' religious beliefs and practices as well as their social and political attitudes. Based on interviews conducted in English and Spanish with more than 35,000 adults, this new analysis finds that a majority of adherents in nearly all religious traditions, including evangelical Protestants, believe that there isn't just one way to salvation or to interpret the teachings of their own faith.
Bob Abernethy is joined by R. Scott Appleby, professor of history at the University of Notre Dame, for a discussion and analysis of these findings and what they reveal about the diversity of religious beliefs and practices in the U.S."
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014