Do All Religions Lead to Salvation?
(From PBS Religion and Ethics Newsletter)
"The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has released its second report on the "U.S. Religious Landscape Survey," examining the diversity of Americans' religious beliefs and practices as well as their social and political attitudes. Based on interviews conducted in English and Spanish with more than 35,000 adults, this new analysis finds that a majority of adherents in nearly all religious traditions, including evangelical Protestants, believe that there isn't just one way to salvation or to interpret the teachings of their own faith.
Bob Abernethy is joined by R. Scott Appleby, professor of history at the University of Notre Dame, for a discussion and analysis of these findings and what they reveal about the diversity of religious beliefs and practices in the U.S."
- Queens Students Raise $26,000 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to Become Top Fundraising School in the Southeast
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- The Friends of the Library Welcomed Award Winning Authors To Campus
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean