Do All Religions Lead to Salvation?
(From PBS Religion and Ethics Newsletter)
"The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has released its second report on the "U.S. Religious Landscape Survey," examining the diversity of Americans' religious beliefs and practices as well as their social and political attitudes. Based on interviews conducted in English and Spanish with more than 35,000 adults, this new analysis finds that a majority of adherents in nearly all religious traditions, including evangelical Protestants, believe that there isn't just one way to salvation or to interpret the teachings of their own faith.
Bob Abernethy is joined by R. Scott Appleby, professor of history at the University of Notre Dame, for a discussion and analysis of these findings and what they reveal about the diversity of religious beliefs and practices in the U.S."
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln