Do All Religions Lead to Salvation?
(From PBS Religion and Ethics Newsletter)
"The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has released its second report on the "U.S. Religious Landscape Survey," examining the diversity of Americans' religious beliefs and practices as well as their social and political attitudes. Based on interviews conducted in English and Spanish with more than 35,000 adults, this new analysis finds that a majority of adherents in nearly all religious traditions, including evangelical Protestants, believe that there isn't just one way to salvation or to interpret the teachings of their own faith.
Bob Abernethy is joined by R. Scott Appleby, professor of history at the University of Notre Dame, for a discussion and analysis of these findings and what they reveal about the diversity of religious beliefs and practices in the U.S."
- On Giving Tuesday, Queens students bond with the homeless community
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Galleno's Article Published
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
- Dr. Perkins and Students Present at Symposium
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study