Do All Religions Lead to Salvation?
(From PBS Religion and Ethics Newsletter)
"The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has released its second report on the "U.S. Religious Landscape Survey," examining the diversity of Americans' religious beliefs and practices as well as their social and political attitudes. Based on interviews conducted in English and Spanish with more than 35,000 adults, this new analysis finds that a majority of adherents in nearly all religious traditions, including evangelical Protestants, believe that there isn't just one way to salvation or to interpret the teachings of their own faith.
Bob Abernethy is joined by R. Scott Appleby, professor of history at the University of Notre Dame, for a discussion and analysis of these findings and what they reveal about the diversity of religious beliefs and practices in the U.S."http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/week1143/perspectives.html
- Tiny preemies get a boost from live music therapy
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013
- New Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Inaugural MS in Executive Coaching Class Graduates
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
- Spring MSOD Capstone Presentations
- Dr. Kevin L. Burke Presents on Contracts and Incentives
- 2013 Commencement Speakers Each Have Made a Difference