Do All Religions Lead to Salvation?
(From PBS Religion and Ethics Newsletter)
"The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has released its second report on the "U.S. Religious Landscape Survey," examining the diversity of Americans' religious beliefs and practices as well as their social and political attitudes. Based on interviews conducted in English and Spanish with more than 35,000 adults, this new analysis finds that a majority of adherents in nearly all religious traditions, including evangelical Protestants, believe that there isn't just one way to salvation or to interpret the teachings of their own faith.
Bob Abernethy is joined by R. Scott Appleby, professor of history at the University of Notre Dame, for a discussion and analysis of these findings and what they reveal about the diversity of religious beliefs and practices in the U.S."
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook