Dr. Becky Engen appointed to two-year term
Dr. Becky Engen was appointed to a two-year term on the Academic Program Approval Committee of the American Music Therapy Association based on the strength of Queens' re-approval application in the last accreditation cycle. She also has been re-appointed for a three-year term to the Continuing Education Committee of the Certification Board for Music Therapists where she currently serves as the chair of the Audit subcommittee.
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award
- Artists Visit Queens, Inspire Students
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences