Dr. Becky Engen appointed to two-year term
Dr. Becky Engen was appointed to a two-year term on the Academic Program Approval Committee of the American Music Therapy Association based on the strength of Queens' re-approval application in the last accreditation cycle. She also has been re-appointed for a three-year term to the Continuing Education Committee of the Certification Board for Music Therapists where she currently serves as the chair of the Audit subcommittee.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient
- Composer Malek Jandali '97 Discusses the Importance of His Liberal Arts Education
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States