Dr. Becky Engen appointed to two-year term
Dr. Becky Engen was appointed to a two-year term on the Academic Program Approval Committee of the American Music Therapy Association based on the strength of Queens' re-approval application in the last accreditation cycle. She also has been re-appointed for a three-year term to the Continuing Education Committee of the Certification Board for Music Therapists where she currently serves as the chair of the Audit subcommittee.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings