Dr. Becky Engen appointed to two-year term
Dr. Becky Engen was appointed to a two-year term on the Academic Program Approval Committee of the American Music Therapy Association based on the strength of Queens' re-approval application in the last accreditation cycle. She also has been re-appointed for a three-year term to the Continuing Education Committee of the Certification Board for Music Therapists where she currently serves as the chair of the Audit subcommittee.
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr