Dr. Becky Engen appointed to two-year term
Dr. Becky Engen was appointed to a two-year term on the Academic Program Approval Committee of the American Music Therapy Association based on the strength of Queens' re-approval application in the last accreditation cycle. She also has been re-appointed for a three-year term to the Continuing Education Committee of the Certification Board for Music Therapists where she currently serves as the chair of the Audit subcommittee.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
- Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute