Dr. Becky Engen presents "Music is Therapy"
Dr. Becky Engen presented "Music is Therapy" to the residents at the Carlton on April 9. The talk explained music therapy and gave participants examples of how they can manage music in their lives to impact their physical, social, cognitive and spiritual health.
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award
- Artists Visit Queens, Inspire Students
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences