Dr. Becky Engen presents "Music is Therapy"
Dr. Becky Engen presented "Music is Therapy" to the residents at the Carlton on April 9. The talk explained music therapy and gave participants examples of how they can manage music in their lives to impact their physical, social, cognitive and spiritual health.
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award