Dr. Becky Engen presents "Music is Therapy"
Dr. Becky Engen presented "Music is Therapy" to the residents at the Carlton on April 9. The talk explained music therapy and gave participants examples of how they can manage music in their lives to impact their physical, social, cognitive and spiritual health.
- Rogers Hall Receives Prestigious Architectural Award
- Bob Whalen Presents Paper
- Queens Receives ArtSí’s Community Partner Award
- Tiny preemies get a boost from live music therapy
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
- Dr. Kevin L. Burke Presents on Contracts and Incentives
- Professor Morri Creech's New Book Reviewed
- Students participate in model simulation of the Organization of American States
- Queens Partners with the Carolina Raptor Center to Host a Bird Biology Workshop