Dr. Becky Engen presents "Music is Therapy"
Dr. Becky Engen presented "Music is Therapy" to the residents at the Carlton on April 9. The talk explained music therapy and gave participants examples of how they can manage music in their lives to impact their physical, social, cognitive and spiritual health.
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Second Novel Book Deal
- Political Science for Visual People
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine receives the $50,000 Jackson Poetry Prize