Dr. Becky Engen presents "Music is Therapy"
Dr. Becky Engen presented "Music is Therapy" to the residents at the Carlton on April 9. The talk explained music therapy and gave participants examples of how they can manage music in their lives to impact their physical, social, cognitive and spiritual health.
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Charles Israel Has a Recent Story Published
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Draw On Your Brain Power
- The Unexpected
- Queens' MFA Program Outshines Competition at Literary Awards
- Charles Israel, Jr. Has Short Story Published
- Dr. Collins and Student Co-present in New Mexico
- Erin DeBell and Student Co-present at STARTALK Conference
- Dr. Cooper Guasco Presents at Historical Association Meeting