Dr. Becky Engen presents "Music is Therapy"
Dr. Becky Engen presented "Music is Therapy" to the residents at the Carlton on April 9. The talk explained music therapy and gave participants examples of how they can manage music in their lives to impact their physical, social, cognitive and spiritual health.
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Students Present Geospatial Science Projects to Charlotte Community Officials
- Music Therapy Students and Faculty Present at American Music Therapy Association Conference
- Faculty-Student Duo Present Research at Annual South Atlantic Modern Language Conference
- Science Faculty, Students Participate in NC Undergraduate Research & Creativity Symposium
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient
- Composer Malek Jandali '97 Discusses the Importance of His Liberal Arts Education