Dr. Becky Engen presents "Music is Therapy"
Dr. Becky Engen presented "Music is Therapy" to the residents at the Carlton on April 9. The talk explained music therapy and gave participants examples of how they can manage music in their lives to impact their physical, social, cognitive and spiritual health.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
- Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute