Dr. Bennett Presents at Conference
Dr. John Bennett of the McColl School of Business recently presented a session entitled "Rethinking Assurance of Learning: Developing & Using Rubrics to Support Learning" at the annual conference of the Organizational Behavior Teaching Society (OBTS) held at UNC-Asheville.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers