Dr. Bennett Presents at Conference
Dr. John Bennett of the McColl School of Business recently presented a session entitled "Rethinking Assurance of Learning: Developing & Using Rubrics to Support Learning" at the annual conference of the Organizational Behavior Teaching Society (OBTS) held at UNC-Asheville.
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool