Dr. Bennett on Discussion Panel Regarding Work Life Balance
Dr. John Bennett of the McColl School was part of a panel discussion on WFAE's "Charlotte Talks" regarding work life balance. The discussion helped promote the Work Life Forum which took place on September 12 at Queens. To listen to the hour-long discussion, click here.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens