Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
Dr. Janie Best, assistant professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing and Dr. Karen Frith, professor of nursing at the University of Alabama in Huntsville have co-authored a chapter: "Informatics and Evidence-Based Practice" in a new textbook published this month by Jones and Bartlett Learning: Applied Clinical Informatics for Nurses.
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie