Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
Dr. Janie Best, assistant professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing and Dr. Karen Frith, professor of nursing at the University of Alabama in Huntsville have co-authored a chapter: "Informatics and Evidence-Based Practice" in a new textbook published this month by Jones and Bartlett Learning: Applied Clinical Informatics for Nurses.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits