Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
Dr. Janie Best, assistant professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing and Dr. Karen Frith, professor of nursing at the University of Alabama in Huntsville have co-authored a chapter: "Informatics and Evidence-Based Practice" in a new textbook published this month by Jones and Bartlett Learning: Applied Clinical Informatics for Nurses.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week