Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
Dr. Janie Best, assistant professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing and Dr. Karen Frith, professor of nursing at the University of Alabama in Huntsville have co-authored a chapter: "Informatics and Evidence-Based Practice" in a new textbook published this month by Jones and Bartlett Learning: Applied Clinical Informatics for Nurses.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens