Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
Dr. Janie Best, assistant professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing and Dr. Karen Frith, professor of nursing at the University of Alabama in Huntsville have co-authored a chapter: "Informatics and Evidence-Based Practice" in a new textbook published this month by Jones and Bartlett Learning: Applied Clinical Informatics for Nurses.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success