Dr. Bob Whalen Presents Paper Entitled "Murder, Inc.: Pirates, Gorillas, Grotesques"
Dr. Bob Whalen, of the History Department, presented a paper entitled "Murder, Inc.: Pirates, Gorillas, Grotesques," at the annual "Researching New York" conference which met at the State University of New York at Albany, on November 16.
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- World of Work classes give students an edge in the job market
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published