Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
On November 12, Professor Harry Bowen of the McColl School presented a talk entitled "Economic Performance and Policy: Assessment and Outlook" at the seminar Legal Issues Affecting the Business Owner organized by the law firm Poyner Spurill LLP. On November 14, Dr. Bowen presented a talk entitled "U.S. Firms in the Global Economy: Internationalization 101" at the 3rd Annual Manufacturing & Distribution Symposium: Maximizing Growth in the New Economy organized by the firms Elliott Davis PLLC and the business law firm Parker Poe LLP.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook