Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
On November 12, Professor Harry Bowen of the McColl School presented a talk entitled "Economic Performance and Policy: Assessment and Outlook" at the seminar Legal Issues Affecting the Business Owner organized by the law firm Poyner Spurill LLP. On November 14, Dr. Bowen presented a talk entitled "U.S. Firms in the Global Economy: Internationalization 101" at the 3rd Annual Manufacturing & Distribution Symposium: Maximizing Growth in the New Economy organized by the firms Elliott Davis PLLC and the business law firm Parker Poe LLP.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits