Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
On November 12, Professor Harry Bowen of the McColl School presented a talk entitled "Economic Performance and Policy: Assessment and Outlook" at the seminar Legal Issues Affecting the Business Owner organized by the law firm Poyner Spurill LLP. On November 14, Dr. Bowen presented a talk entitled "U.S. Firms in the Global Economy: Internationalization 101" at the 3rd Annual Manufacturing & Distribution Symposium: Maximizing Growth in the New Economy organized by the firms Elliott Davis PLLC and the business law firm Parker Poe LLP.
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014