Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
On November 12, Professor Harry Bowen of the McColl School presented a talk entitled "Economic Performance and Policy: Assessment and Outlook" at the seminar Legal Issues Affecting the Business Owner organized by the law firm Poyner Spurill LLP. On November 14, Dr. Bowen presented a talk entitled "U.S. Firms in the Global Economy: Internationalization 101" at the 3rd Annual Manufacturing & Distribution Symposium: Maximizing Growth in the New Economy organized by the firms Elliott Davis PLLC and the business law firm Parker Poe LLP.
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool