Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
On November 12, Professor Harry Bowen of the McColl School presented a talk entitled "Economic Performance and Policy: Assessment and Outlook" at the seminar Legal Issues Affecting the Business Owner organized by the law firm Poyner Spurill LLP. On November 14, Dr. Bowen presented a talk entitled "U.S. Firms in the Global Economy: Internationalization 101" at the 3rd Annual Manufacturing & Distribution Symposium: Maximizing Growth in the New Economy organized by the firms Elliott Davis PLLC and the business law firm Parker Poe LLP.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success