Dr. Bowen on Immigration and Trade
McColl School of Business Professor Harry Bowen's coauthored paper "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory & Evidence" has been accepted for publication in the Southern Economic Journal. An earlier version of the paper can be found here.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List