Dr. Bowen on Immigration and Trade
McColl School of Business Professor Harry Bowen's coauthored paper "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory & Evidence" has been accepted for publication in the Southern Economic Journal. An earlier version of the paper can be found here.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits