Dr. Bowen on Immigration and Trade
McColl School of Business Professor Harry Bowen's coauthored paper "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory & Evidence" has been accepted for publication in the Southern Economic Journal. An earlier version of the paper can be found here.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"