Dr. Collins and Student Co-present in New Mexico
Dr. Jennifer Collins and Adam Stevens, an M.A.T. student in the Cato School of Education, co-presented with their partners from Discovery Place at the Association for Science and Technology Center's Annual Conference in Albuquerque, NM on October 20. Their presentation was titled: "Bridging the Formal and Informal: Science Museums as Learning Labs for Pre-Service Teachers."
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association