Dr. Collins and Student Co-present in New Mexico
Dr. Jennifer Collins and Adam Stevens, an M.A.T. student in the Cato School of Education, co-presented with their partners from Discovery Place at the Association for Science and Technology Center's Annual Conference in Albuquerque, NM on October 20. Their presentation was titled: "Bridging the Formal and Informal: Science Museums as Learning Labs for Pre-Service Teachers."
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark