Dr. Collins and Student Co-present in New Mexico
Dr. Jennifer Collins and Adam Stevens, an M.A.T. student in the Cato School of Education, co-presented with their partners from Discovery Place at the Association for Science and Technology Center's Annual Conference in Albuquerque, NM on October 20. Their presentation was titled: "Bridging the Formal and Informal: Science Museums as Learning Labs for Pre-Service Teachers."
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"