Dr. Collins and Student Co-present in New Mexico
Dr. Jennifer Collins and Adam Stevens, an M.A.T. student in the Cato School of Education, co-presented with their partners from Discovery Place at the Association for Science and Technology Center's Annual Conference in Albuquerque, NM on October 20. Their presentation was titled: "Bridging the Formal and Informal: Science Museums as Learning Labs for Pre-Service Teachers."
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu