Dr. Commins Publishes Article
Dr. Maggie Commins, Department of Political Science, International Studies, and Sociology published the article, "Teaching immigration: Informing and elevating the debate," in a special issue of Norteamerica, a journal of the Center for North American Studies of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (CISAN-UNAM). Kelcey Baker (Queens 2013) provided research assistance.
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking