Dr. Commins Publishes Article
Dr. Maggie Commins, Department of Political Science, International Studies, and Sociology published the article, "Teaching immigration: Informing and elevating the debate," in a special issue of Norteamerica, a journal of the Center for North American Studies of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (CISAN-UNAM). Kelcey Baker (Queens 2013) provided research assistance.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week