Dr. Commins Publishes Article
Dr. Maggie Commins, Department of Political Science, International Studies, and Sociology published the article, "Teaching immigration: Informing and elevating the debate," in a special issue of Norteamerica, a journal of the Center for North American Studies of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (CISAN-UNAM). Kelcey Baker (Queens 2013) provided research assistance.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens