Dr. Commins Publishes Article
Dr. Maggie Commins, Department of Political Science, International Studies, and Sociology published the article, "Teaching immigration: Informing and elevating the debate," in a special issue of Norteamerica, a journal of the Center for North American Studies of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (CISAN-UNAM). Kelcey Baker (Queens 2013) provided research assistance.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie