Dr. Commins Publishes Article
Dr. Maggie Commins, Department of Political Science, International Studies, and Sociology published the article, "Teaching immigration: Informing and elevating the debate," in a special issue of Norteamerica, a journal of the Center for North American Studies of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (CISAN-UNAM). Kelcey Baker (Queens 2013) provided research assistance.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus