Dr. Cooper Guasco Presents at Historical Association Meeting
Dr. Suzanne Cooper Guasco attended the Pennsylvania Historical Association Annual Meeting from October 17-19 in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania where she presented her research on the public response to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Her paper is titled: "Mourning the Martyr Lincoln: Ministers and the Emergence of Civic Millennialism in Post-Civil War Philadlphia."
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens