Dr. Cooper Guasco Presents at Historical Association Meeting
Dr. Suzanne Cooper Guasco attended the Pennsylvania Historical Association Annual Meeting from October 17-19 in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania where she presented her research on the public response to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Her paper is titled: "Mourning the Martyr Lincoln: Ministers and the Emergence of Civic Millennialism in Post-Civil War Philadlphia."
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success
- Chi Omega Raises $6,000 to Grant a Little Girl's Wish
- Students Present Geospatial Science Projects to Charlotte Community Officials