Dr. Cooper Guasco Presents at Historical Association Meeting
Dr. Suzanne Cooper Guasco attended the Pennsylvania Historical Association Annual Meeting from October 17-19 in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania where she presented her research on the public response to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Her paper is titled: "Mourning the Martyr Lincoln: Ministers and the Emergence of Civic Millennialism in Post-Civil War Philadlphia."
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.