Dr. Cooper Guasco Presents at Historical Association Meeting
Dr. Suzanne Cooper Guasco attended the Pennsylvania Historical Association Annual Meeting from October 17-19 in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania where she presented her research on the public response to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Her paper is titled: "Mourning the Martyr Lincoln: Ministers and the Emergence of Civic Millennialism in Post-Civil War Philadlphia."
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite