Dr. Cox and Dr. Repede Publish Article
Steve Cox and John Repede of the McColl School of Business had their research article "Information Specificity, Source Expertise and Tie Strength Effects on Word-of-Mouth Effectiveness" published in the current issue of the International Journal of Business and Social Science.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook