Dr. Cox and Dr. Repede Publish Article
Steve Cox and John Repede of the McColl School of Business had their research article "Information Specificity, Source Expertise and Tie Strength Effects on Word-of-Mouth Effectiveness" published in the current issue of the International Journal of Business and Social Science.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"