Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
Dr. Steven Cox, McColl School of Business, accompanied five students to the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium on Saturday at UNCC where the students presented their original research projects. Lauren Price, Rula Sarameh, and Katharina Schlarp presented, "Are You Going E-Textbook," an analysis of the price elasticity of e-texts versus paper texts. Kendra Hart and Mathilde Timboni presented, "Urbana CitySpa & Tea Bar," an analysis of how to increase weekday patronage at a local Charlotte business.
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"