Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
Dr. Steven Cox, McColl School of Business, accompanied five students to the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium on Saturday at UNCC where the students presented their original research projects. Lauren Price, Rula Sarameh, and Katharina Schlarp presented, "Are You Going E-Textbook," an analysis of the price elasticity of e-texts versus paper texts. Kendra Hart and Mathilde Timboni presented, "Urbana CitySpa & Tea Bar," an analysis of how to increase weekday patronage at a local Charlotte business.
- Queens to Participate in Heart Walk, Support American Heart Association
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education