Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
Dr. Steven Cox, McColl School of Business, accompanied five students to the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium on Saturday at UNCC where the students presented their original research projects. Lauren Price, Rula Sarameh, and Katharina Schlarp presented, "Are You Going E-Textbook," an analysis of the price elasticity of e-texts versus paper texts. Kendra Hart and Mathilde Timboni presented, "Urbana CitySpa & Tea Bar," an analysis of how to increase weekday patronage at a local Charlotte business.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers