Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
Dr. Steven Cox, McColl School of Business, accompanied five students to the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium on Saturday at UNCC where the students presented their original research projects. Lauren Price, Rula Sarameh, and Katharina Schlarp presented, "Are You Going E-Textbook," an analysis of the price elasticity of e-texts versus paper texts. Kendra Hart and Mathilde Timboni presented, "Urbana CitySpa & Tea Bar," an analysis of how to increase weekday patronage at a local Charlotte business.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu