Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
Dr. Steven Cox, McColl School of Business, accompanied five students to the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium on Saturday at UNCC where the students presented their original research projects. Lauren Price, Rula Sarameh, and Katharina Schlarp presented, "Are You Going E-Textbook," an analysis of the price elasticity of e-texts versus paper texts. Kendra Hart and Mathilde Timboni presented, "Urbana CitySpa & Tea Bar," an analysis of how to increase weekday patronage at a local Charlotte business.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie