Dr. Dorothy McGavran and Jennifer Smith Daniel contribute to book
Dr. Dorothy McGavran and Jennifer Smith Daniel are contributors to a book entitled "Time of Beauty, Time of Fear: The Romantic Legacy in the Literature of Childhood," to be published in May by the University of Iowa Press. The book focuses on Romanticism and its enduring effects on the concept of childhood and children's literature. Dr. McGavran's chapter is titled "Oversleeping Oneself, Elizabeth Gaskell's Wake-up Call in Wives and Daughters."
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
- Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute