Dr. Dorothy McGavran and Jennifer Smith Daniel contribute to book
Dr. Dorothy McGavran and Jennifer Smith Daniel are contributors to a book entitled "Time of Beauty, Time of Fear: The Romantic Legacy in the Literature of Childhood," to be published in May by the University of Iowa Press. The book focuses on Romanticism and its enduring effects on the concept of childhood and children's literature. Dr. McGavran's chapter is titled "Oversleeping Oneself, Elizabeth Gaskell's Wake-up Call in Wives and Daughters."
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award