Dr. Dorothy McGavran and Jennifer Smith Daniel contribute to book
Dr. Dorothy McGavran and Jennifer Smith Daniel are contributors to a book entitled "Time of Beauty, Time of Fear: The Romantic Legacy in the Literature of Childhood," to be published in May by the University of Iowa Press. The book focuses on Romanticism and its enduring effects on the concept of childhood and children's literature. Dr. McGavran's chapter is titled "Oversleeping Oneself, Elizabeth Gaskell's Wake-up Call in Wives and Daughters."
- Science Faculty, Students Participate in NC Undergraduate Research & Creativity Symposium
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient
- Composer Malek Jandali '97 Discusses the Importance of His Liberal Arts Education
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar