Dr. Dorothy McGavran and Jennifer Smith Daniel contribute to book
Dr. Dorothy McGavran and Jennifer Smith Daniel are contributors to a book entitled "Time of Beauty, Time of Fear: The Romantic Legacy in the Literature of Childhood," to be published in May by the University of Iowa Press. The book focuses on Romanticism and its enduring effects on the concept of childhood and children's literature. Dr. McGavran's chapter is titled "Oversleeping Oneself, Elizabeth Gaskell's Wake-up Call in Wives and Daughters."
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings