Dr. El-Nawawy Speaks at International Al-Jazeera Forum
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane chair in Communication, was invited to present his findings on his Al-Jazeera English research project at the fourth annual Al-Jazeera Forum to be held in Doha, Qatar from March 14 through 16. The forum will host an international mix of journalists, analysts, academics, intellectuals, leading thinkers and media strategists from across the globe, including Russia, Europe, China, the U.S., Turkey, Iran and the Arab world.
Dr. el-Nawawy has published three books, two of which are about Al-Jazeera's Arabic network. He is the senior editor for the Journal of Middle East Media; serves on the editorial board of the Media, War & Conflict journal; and is an ex-officio board member on the Arab-U.S. Association for Communication Educators.
At Queens University of Charlotte, Dr. el-Nawawy teaches courses in international communication, media globalization, and journalism, as well as topics courses in Middle East Media.
- Guest Susan Crawford Discusses Civic Engagement in Technology
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Queens Chronicle wins an award as a result of design and technology advances
- The Knight School takes another step toward making Charlotte a model city for digital literacy
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Professor Mohammed el-Nawawy Releases "Egyptian Revolution 2.0"