Dr. El-Nawawy Speaks at International Al-Jazeera Forum
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane chair in Communication, was invited to present his findings on his Al-Jazeera English research project at the fourth annual Al-Jazeera Forum to be held in Doha, Qatar from March 14 through 16. The forum will host an international mix of journalists, analysts, academics, intellectuals, leading thinkers and media strategists from across the globe, including Russia, Europe, China, the U.S., Turkey, Iran and the Arab world.
Dr. el-Nawawy has published three books, two of which are about Al-Jazeera's Arabic network. He is the senior editor for the Journal of Middle East Media; serves on the editorial board of the Media, War & Conflict journal; and is an ex-officio board member on the Arab-U.S. Association for Communication Educators.
At Queens University of Charlotte, Dr. el-Nawawy teaches courses in international communication, media globalization, and journalism, as well as topics courses in Middle East Media.
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research