Dr. Eric Freedman publishes two new essays
08/13/12 - Professor Eric Freedman, dean of the Knight School, has published two new essays in edited anthologies: "Resident Racist: Embodiment and Game Controller Mechanics," in Race/Gender/Class/Media (Pearson) and "Technobiography: Industry, Agency and the Networked Body," in Produsing Theory in a Digital World (Peter Lang).
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook