Dr. Eric Freedman publishes two new essays
08/13/12 - Professor Eric Freedman, dean of the Knight School, has published two new essays in edited anthologies: "Resident Racist: Embodiment and Game Controller Mechanics," in Race/Gender/Class/Media (Pearson) and "Technobiography: Industry, Agency and the Networked Body," in Produsing Theory in a Digital World (Peter Lang).
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie