Dr. Eric Freedman publishes two new essays
08/13/12 - Professor Eric Freedman, dean of the Knight School, has published two new essays in edited anthologies: "Resident Racist: Embodiment and Game Controller Mechanics," in Race/Gender/Class/Media (Pearson) and "Technobiography: Industry, Agency and the Networked Body," in Produsing Theory in a Digital World (Peter Lang).
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week