Dr. Eric Freedman publishes two new essays
08/13/12 - Professor Eric Freedman, dean of the Knight School, has published two new essays in edited anthologies: "Resident Racist: Embodiment and Game Controller Mechanics," in Race/Gender/Class/Media (Pearson) and "Technobiography: Industry, Agency and the Networked Body," in Produsing Theory in a Digital World (Peter Lang).
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading